From now until December 31st 2021 get your first service FREE when purchasing a new testo Flue Gas Analyser. Offer available with testo 300, 327 & 320B kits.
Why choose Testo-Shop to provide your equipment?
- Live stock availability clearly shown on all products
- Guaranteed Next Day delivery on all stocked products purchased by 3pm
- Same day click and collect service from our Poole sales and service centre
- All Flue Gas Analysers are supplied with brand new 12 month certificate of calibration from the date of purchase
- Rapid Same Day Servicing when your analyser is due calibration
- Technical assistance and sales support on 01202 656169
Unsure of which flue gas analyser to purchase?
There are plenty to choose from! but we can cut through the jargon and help you decide with our Free Personal Demonstration via video call
- Did you know that we offer free personal one-to-one consultation and demonstrations via video calls from our showroom, one of our experienced technicians will answer any of your flue gas analyser questions that you may have, and help you select the most appropriate flue gas analyser for your needs
- Please contact us via email to email@example.com or call 01202 656169 to book in a free consultation live from our showroom.
- We can offer videos calls to you on the following platforms: Facebook messenger, FaceTime, Zoom, Teams or WhatsApp.
- Truly smart flue gas measurement on heating systems with the testo 300 flue gas analyzer. High-quality sensors, intuitive operation with smart-touch technology and smart features, such as efficient documentation and e-mailing of reports, will make your day-to-day work easier.
The user-friendly Testo 300 was developed with precisely this objective in mind. With smart-touch operation, robust construction and e-mailing of reports, the Testo 300 will quickly become your indispensable companion for all measuring tasks involving heating systems.
Smart, intuitive, efficient: easy operation in day-to-day work
- Smart-touch display for intuitive operation of the flue gas analyzer: the display responds without delay – just as easy as on your smartphone
- Get the measurement result faster: clearly structured measurement menus for all relevant measurements
- Create documentation (including measuring value, measuring location, customer data) easily on site
- Save PDF measurement reports directly in the instrument and always have them available
- Signature function: your customer can sign measurement reports directly on the instrument
- E-mail measurement reports directly to the office or to customers via WLAN (hotspot)
- Large 5-inch HD display – enables you to see all the system's parameters immediately
- Testo interface function for direct data transfer of measuring values to industry/customer-specific software*
- Ready to use straight away: in standby mode, the testo 300 is ready to measure at the touch of a button. Use it straight away with the next customer – because you no longer need to wait for the end of the zeroing phase
- Integrated Bluetooth® interface: immediate printout of the measuring values on site with the appropriate printer (Not supplied with this kit).
Kit features include:
- O2 sensor and CO sensor up to 4,000 ppm
- Longer sensor service life thanks to automatic sensor protection
- TÜV-tested according to first German Federal Immission Control Ordinance (BImSchV) and EN 50379, Parts 1-3
- Integrated fine pressure
- Versatile probes and fast probe changes: take advantage of quick-change probes and the multi-functional handle for attaching a variety of probe shafts (each available to order separately). You can for instance use longer probe shafts for flue gas pipes with larger diameters or flexible probes for difficult-to-access measuring points
- Optionally available probes and accessories for further measuring tasks, such as gas flow pressure measurement, gas pipe testing, differential temperature measurement and ambient CO measurement
testo 300 flue gas analyser with O2 and CO sensor up to 4,000 ppm and USB mains charger, Carry case, Flue Gas Probe, Printer, Temperature clamps and Pressure kit.