testo 300 LL Flue Gas Analyser- Longlife Standard Kit 0564 3004 82 0564300482
In stock ready for next day delivery!
Why choose Testo-Shop to provide your Gas equipment?
- Live stock availability clearly shown on all products
- Guaranteed Next Day delivery on all stocked products purchased by 3pm
- Same day click and collect service from our Poole sales and service centre
- All Flue Gas Analysers are supplied with brand new 12 month certificate of calibration from the date of purchase
- Rapid Same Day Servicing when your analyser is due calibration
- Technical assistance and sales support on 01202 656169
Unsure of which flue gas analyser to purchase?
- There are plenty to choose from! but we can cut through the jargon and help you decide with our Free Personal Demonstration via video call
- Did you know that we offer free personal one-to-one consultation and demonstrations via video calls from our showroom, one of our experienced technicians will answer any of your flue gas analyser questions that you may have, and help you select the most appropriate flue gas analyser for your needs
- Please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01202 656169 to book in a free consultation live from our showroom.
- We can offer videos calls to you on the following platforms: Facebook messenger, FaceTime, Zoom, Teams or WhatsApp.
- Truly smart flue gas measurement on heating systems with the testo 300 flue gas analyzer. High-quality sensors, intuitive operation with smart-touch technology and smart features, such as efficient documentation and e-mailing of reports, will make your day-to-day work easier.
- Intuitive, smart, efficient: intuitive measurement menus, fast-response Smart-Touch operation, on-site documentation, e-mailing of reports
- Including O2, CO H2-compensated sensor up to 30,000 ppm (NO sensor - can be retrofitted)
- High-quality sensor technology with up to 6 years' service life
- In the kit: testo 300 Longlife flue gas analyzer, including O2 and CO H2-compensated sensor up to 30,000 ppm (NO - can be retrofitted), mains unit, modular flue gas probe, spare dirt filters, EasyHeat software, case
Carry out installation and maintenance work on heating systems several times a day using the flue gas analyser with Longlife sensors. The EN50379, Parts 1-3 compliant testo 300 Longlife flue gas analyser is supplied with O2 and CO H2-compensated sensor up to 30,000 ppm (NO - can be retrofitted), modular flue gas probe, case and practical accessories.