**** Get Your FREE LED Winter Hat + Winter Coat****
Why choose Testo-Shop to provide your Gas equipment?
- Live stock availability clearly shown on all products
- Guaranteed Next Day delivery on all stocked products purchased by 3pm
- Same day click and collect service from our Poole sales and service centre
- All Flue Gas Analysers are supplied with brand new 12 month certificate of calibration from the date of purchase
- Rapid Same Day Servicing when your analyser is due calibration
- Technical assistance and sales support on 01202 656169
Unsure of which flue gas analyser to purchase?
- There are plenty to choose from! but we can cut through the jargon and help you decide with our Free Personal Demonstration via video call
- Did you know that we offer free personal one-to-one consultation and demonstrations via video calls from our showroom, one of our experienced technicians will answer any of your flue gas analyser questions that you may have, and help you select the most appropriate flue gas analyser for your needs
- Please contact us via email to email@example.com or call 01202 656169 to book in a free consultation live from our showroom.
- We can offer videos calls to you on the following platforms: Facebook messenger, FaceTime, Zoom, Teams or WhatsApp.
- Truly smart flue gas measurement on heating systems with the testo 300 flue gas analyzer. High-quality sensors, intuitive operation with smart-touch technology and smart features, such as efficient documentation and e-mailing of reports, will make your day-to-day work easier.
- Intuitive, smart, efficient: intuitive measurement menus, fast-response Smart-Touch operation, on-site documentation, e-mailing of reports
- Including O2, CO H2-compensated sensor up to 30,000 ppm and NO sensor
- High-quality sensor technology with up to 6 years' service life
- In the kit: testo 300 Longlife flue gas analyzer, including O2 and CO H2-compensated sensor up to 30,000 ppm, NO sensor, mains unit, modular flue gas probe, spare dirt filters, testo Bluetooth® printer, spare thermal paper, EasyHeat software, case
The testo 300 flue gas analyser with Longlife sensors is ideal for heating engineers who carry out installation and maintenance work on heating systems several times a day. It combines decades of experience in measuring technology with contemporary Smart-Touch operation, robust construction and e-mailing of reports. The testo 300 enables easy measurement of flue gas, draught, pressure, ambient CO and differential temperature. This kit includes a factory fitted NO sensor for NOx measurement.