testo 310 Printer Kit 05633110 0563 3110
Why choose Testo-Shop to provide your Gas equipment?
Unsure of which flue gas analyser to purchase?
- There are plenty to choose from! but we can cut through the jargon and help you decide with our Free Personal Demonstration via video call
- Did you know that we offer free personal one-to-one consultation and demonstrations via video calls from our showroom, one of our experienced technicians will answer any of your flue gas analyser questions that you may have, and help you select the most appropriate flue gas analyser for your needs
- Please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01202 656165 to book in a free consultation live from our showroom.
- We can offer videos calls to you on the following platforms: Facebook messenger, FaceTime, Zoom, Teams or WhatsApp.
- Truly smart flue gas measurement on heating systems with the testo 300 flue gas analyzer. High-quality sensors, intuitive operation with smart-touch technology and smart features, such as efficient documentation and e-mailing of reports, will make your day-to-day work easier.
The Testo 310 Flue Gas Analyser combines simple functions with a high level of measurement accuracy, and is perfect for all basic measurements on heating systems. Long battery lifetimes of up to 10 hours guarantee high availability. It’s easy handling and compact design make the testo 310 a robust tool for daily work – even when things get rough.
With its capability to perform both basic or more complex combustion analysis, perform maintenance or safety checks, or confirm boiler efficiency, the fully featured testo 310 residential combustion analyser is ready to provide accurate analysis. The stainless steel probe and cone-stop is perfect for residential, and boiler efficiency applications. Simple top-of-display icons show you the current measurement functions. After only 30 seconds, the 310 is ready to test. With five different fuels to select from (Natural Gas, Propane, Fuel Oil 2, Biomass 5%, Wood 20%), it provides the flexibility you need for all your residential combustion analysis applications.
- O2, CO (with built-in NOx filter), CO2
- Undiluted CO (CO air free)
- Ambient CO
- Draft & Pressure
- Temperature (flue & ambient)
- Combustion/flue gas efficiency & excess air
testo 310 Flue Gas Analyser, Testo IR printer, 2 thermal printer rolls, rechargeable battery, usb mains cable, silicon hose for pressure, 5 x filters, calibration protocol, 180mm probe with cone, spare pressure plugs and hard case.