Why choose Testo-Shop to provide your equipment?
- Live stock availability clearly shown on all products
- Guaranteed Next Day delivery on all stocked products purchased by 3pm
- Same day click and collect service from our Poole sales and service centre
- All Flue Gas Analysers are supplied with brand new 12 month certificate of calibration from the date of purchase
- Rapid Same Day Servicing when your analyser is due calibration
- Technical assistance and sales support on 01202 656169
- Speedy and sure leak detection in natural gas pipes
- Audible and two-stage visual alarm that are triggered when a threshold is crossed
- Flexible gooseneck sensor for hard-to-reach places
- Tested by DVGW
Speedy and sure detection of gas leaks in natural gas pipes. The testo 316-1 leak detector with two-stage visual alarm system is ideal for carrying out quick and reliable checks.
Hairline cracks in pipes, old and worn out gaskets. Even the tiniest of gas leaks in a natural gas pipe can cause enormous problems. The new testo 316-1 leak detector will help you pinpoint the exact position of a leak when the leak has already been detected using a leak measuring device, for example.
The testo 316-1 gas leak detector. The sure and easy way to detect methane gas
The testo 316-1 is an especially easy-to-use gas leak detector with an adjustable sensitivity dial. The leak detector is equipped with both a visual audible and an alarm. A yellow LED lights up when the reading is higher than 200 ppm CH4. The LED changes to red when the reading is higher than 10 000 ppm CH4. This special feature allows you to pinpoint the exact position of the leak. The testo 316-1 is also equipped with a flexible gooseneck sensor for locating gas leaks in especially hard-to-reach or otherwise inaccessible places.
The optional TopSafe protective cover is designed to protect your detector against impact and keeps out dust and dirt.
testo 316-1 - Gas Leak Detector for Pipe Work with flexible probe and battery.