Why choose Ex-Demo
- Our EX-Demo New kits have been used by our professional Sales people
- Not used in boilers - Just for simple demo 'hands on' purposes.
Why choose Testo-Shop to provide your Gas equipment?
Unsure of which flue gas analyser to purchase?
There are plenty to choose from! but we can cut through the jargon and help you decide with our Free Personal Demonstration via video call
- Did you know that we offer free personal one-to-one consultation and demonstrations via video calls from our showroom, one of our experienced technicians will answer any of your flue gas analyser questions that you may have, and help you select the most appropriate flue gas analyser for your needs
- Please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01202 656165 to book in a free consultation live from our showroom.
- We can offer videos calls to you on the following platforms: Facebook messenger, FaceTime, Zoom, Teams or WhatsApp.
- Truly smart flue gas measurement on heating systems with the testo 300 flue gas analyzer. High-quality sensors, intuitive operation with smart-touch technology and smart features, such as efficient documentation and e-mailing of reports, will make your day-to-day work easier.
The testo 320 basic features all the essential functions for carrying out flue gas analysis on domestic heating systems, including flue draught, pressure measurements, and differential temperature measurement. The flue gas analyser is easy to use with its full colour graphic display featuring a user-friendly menu guidance. The analyser measures both O2 and CO (4,000ppm sensor fitted as standard) and can also display calculated parameters such as combustion ratio, CO2, etc. Standard kit features include: * 4,000ppm CO sensor with automatic pump shut off to help prevent saturation. *10 user selectable fuels *rechargable Li-ion battery *tightness and let-by pressure test routines included in menu (requires pressure connection adaptor) *Flow and return temperature measurement (using additional accessory probes) *Soft carry case with shoulder strap *Independently tested according to EN 50379 Parts 1-3
testo 320B Flue Gas Analyser, rechargeable battery and calibration protocol, Flue Gas Probe (180mm x 6mm diameter), Soft carry case with shoulder strap, AC/USB power supply.