THE NEW 2023 327-1 testo
Next Day FREE Delivery
Designed for domestic boiler service, the testo 327 offers users a rugged and reliable instrument for flue gas analysis and measurement.
This kit also includes the new testo 316i gas leak detector which allows simple and effective leak detection of methane, propane, butane, and hydrogen gases.
Why choose Testo-Shop to provide your Gas equipment?
- Live stock availability clearly shown on all products
- Guaranteed Next Day delivery on all stocked products purchased by 3pm
- Same day click and collect service from our Poole sales and service centre
- All Flue Gas Analysers are supplied with brand new 12 month certificate of calibration from the date of purchase
- Rapid Same Day Servicing when your analyser is due calibration
- Technical assistance and sales support on 01202 656169
Unsure of which flue gas analyser to purchase?
- There are plenty to choose from! but we can cut through the jargon and help you decide with our Free Personal Demonstration via video call
- Did you know that we offer free personal one-to-one consultation and demonstrations via video calls from our showroom, one of our experienced technicians will answer any of your flue gas analyser questions that you may have, and help you select the most appropriate flue gas analyser for your needs
- Please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01202 656165 to book in a free consultation live from our showroom.
- We can offer videos calls to you on the following platforms: Facebook messenger, FaceTime, Zoom, Teams or WhatsApp.
- Truly smart flue gas measurement on heating systems with the testo 300 flue gas analyzer. High-quality sensors, intuitive operation with smart-touch technology and smart features, such as efficient documentation and e-mailing of reports, will make your day-to-day work easier.
Why testo 327?
✔️ Robust & reliable
✔️ Best value flue gas analyser on the market
✔️ Easy menu navigation
✔️ Measure O2 & CO, calculate ratio, CO2 & more
✔️ Soft carry case with shoulder strap
The testo 327-1 Flue Gas Analyser offers a robust and simple entry into flue gas analysis for domestic boilers. It measures O2 & CO , and will calculate ratio, CO2, etc. The 4-line LED display can be configured to the users requirements, and its back-lighting function guarantees an easy-to-read display even if lighting conditions are unfavourable. The analyser stands out on account of its easy menu navigation and ergonomic housing as well as its durability.
Standard kit features include:
- 4,000ppm CO sensor with automatic pump shut off to help prevent saturation.
- 7 user selectable fuels
- Rechargable Li-ion battery
- Tightness and let-by pressure test routines included in menu (requires pressure connection adaptor)
- Flow and return temperature measurement (using additional accessory probes)
- Soft carry case with shoulder strap
testo 327 Flue Gas Analyser, rechargeable battery and calibration protocol, Flue Gas Probe (180mm x 6mm diameter), soft carry case with shoulder strap, AC power supply.