Why choose Testo-Shop to provide your equipment?
- Live stock availability clearly shown on all products
- Guaranteed Next Day delivery on all stocked products purchased by 3pm
- Same day click and collect service from our Poole sales and service centre
- All Flue Gas Analysers are supplied with brand new 12 month certificate of calibration from the date of purchase
- Rapid Same Day Servicing when your analyser is due calibration
- Technical assistance and sales support on 01202 656169
- Differential pressure measurement from 0 to 100 hPa
- Flow measurement possible with a Pitot tube (available as an option)
- Magnets on the rear allow hands-free work
- 10 units to choose from, display in pascals can be selected
Differential pressure measurement on gas hot water heaters or on filters of air conditioning systems, and also flow measurements in ventilation ducts using a Pitot tube: the compact testo 510 differential pressure measuring instrument, which comes with a silicone connection hose and other useful accessories, can help you maintain and install systems in the sanitary and HVAC sector.
With the testo 510 differential pressure measuring instrument, heating installers and air conditioning engineers will be well-equipped to carry out their work: the instrument measures differential pressure from 0 to 100 mbar and can help you check filters on air conditioning systems or measure static gas and gas flow pressure on heating systems, for example. The following units can be selected on the testo 510 differential pressure measuring instrument:
In addition, you can measure the flow in the ventilation duct with a Pitot tube that is available as an option - from 10 to 100 m/s.
Practical and precise: key advantages offered by the differential pressure measuring instrument
- Precise: the differential pressure measurement has temperature and air density compensation for accurate readings
- Uncomplicated: small, handy and easy to operate with just three buttons
- Clever: you can work with your hands free thanks to magnets on the rear of the instrument. When there is poor visibility, such as in dark surroundings, the illuminated display makes it easier for you to work
- Reliable: a belt pouch and plug-on protective cap mean the differential pressure measuring instrument can be safely stowed away and it is also well-secured during measurement thanks to a wrist strap
- Ready to go: the silicone connection hose is included in the testo 510 set. So you can start your measurements straight away
testo 510 - Differential Pressure Meter, protection cap, belt holder, 2 x connection hoses, wrist strap, calibration protocol